Skip to main content

Featured

The Home didn't come easily

The Home didn't come easily I went across the sight of ruthless me Holding a hold of insight within me I went through the roads of nevertheless and neverminds And finally got to know something through it. The Home didn't come easily From shadowing little things I cared To go careless seeing freaking dreams Knowing that attachments To detachments to yourself And finally got to know something through it. The Home didn't come easily The nastiest mysteries of life The vulnerable secrecy of life The beauty in the beast It just turned out to be the elephant in the room, Boom one day, Days you kept mourning And finally got to know something through it. Home didn't come easily!

The Fearless Self

The journey of a silent girl for whom dreams seem high like a star in the sky. 
Each risk was a lesson to believe in life.
Time was a struggle, still, I compelled with beauty. 
The clothes were identified with the smile I wear!. 
I knew I was hiding from the world so unknown and blured in my eyes.

All the doors appear as if it is taking me to the letter of my own life. 
It was an open letter for me to accept all my faults, love myself like never before, and create songs about myself as if my ultimate time just passed in front of my sights.

The shades in my life were colored by the wings of my freedom, being fearless!. However, a part of me is always full of fear of losing my FAVORITES.

At times, I noticed that pillows are my good friends, they know my pain, understand me more than my near and dear ones, pamper me every single day, and lastly, show me who am I as a person. 

Love life and life will cherish you back!
CHEERS!. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts