Skip to main content

Featured

The Home didn't come easily

The Home didn't come easily I went across the sight of ruthless me Holding a hold of insight within me I went through the roads of nevertheless and neverminds And finally got to know something through it. The Home didn't come easily From shadowing little things I cared To go careless seeing freaking dreams Knowing that attachments To detachments to yourself And finally got to know something through it. The Home didn't come easily The nastiest mysteries of life The vulnerable secrecy of life The beauty in the beast It just turned out to be the elephant in the room, Boom one day, Days you kept mourning And finally got to know something through it. Home didn't come easily!

A letter- To my 20 year old self

I have been waiting for you for since long.
I have been hustling all day to be who am I today!.
With the love of the lord.
And the support of my loved ones.
I'm here today
Molded up to be the best.
Regardless of my professional success,
I am only cheering the love of my life!.
Just grown up now and growing more through times.
Being grateful to little to big things that happened and didn't for a reason!.
Looking now.
I'm Fully satisfied and grounded by love.
Still!,
The fire to behold my little self.
And still "Grow-More"!.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts